LG smartphone Optimus G Use




        < This post may be a misinterpretation of a Korean translation. >


Recently released smartphone that boasts the highest specification during Optimus G.
LG Electronics smart phone market share to raise ambitiously said. Phones so called President, a monster phone, etc. I
There are many unique features to prepare ambitious LG grunge
Time machine, camera, voice taken ... Q slide from one screen to work two functions etc.
IPhone 5, Galaxy S3 I have to be nervous. 
Personally, I was using an Apple iPhone shook ...
You can see more detailed specs or go to LG Electronics website.
http://www.lgmobile.co.kr/mobile-phone/F180/LG-F180S/



Simplex in the back. Own hard I think I might've ...
Individual differences is too large to pass the design ~
Compare the size of the equipment that I have. IPhone 4, Optimus G, iPad 2 order.
Specific disadvantages, long-term use, do not play grunge brief description is difficult to say, when I look ...
Using the integrated battery as the iPhone and domestic phone users uncomfortable, I'm sure, be able to
Design, yet compared to the iPhone, a little like the Samsung ... Falling feeling, a personal opinion. Hehe
Be used to plan and expensive equipment costly and tie ... This is the hmm's going to be the biggest.

In short order, if you try. "Optimus G LG smart phones to the next level."
More than disadvantages, but my first impression was a lot of advantages for Optimus G.